Tuesday, December 28, 2010

you're something that i'd never choose. (WARNING: THIS POST HAS A LOOOOOT OF WORDS)


hahaha you see that boy in the picture?
i know it's quite an embarrassing photo of him, but i want you guys to know that he's my cousin.
He's 12 by the way (HE LOOKS OLDER THAN THAT RIGHT?).


His name is Ji Ze (HE'S THE ANNOYING COUSIN I MENTIONED IN LAST YEAR'S POST LOL), and he's not from KL but from my mom's hometown, K. Terengganu.
So anyway this is sort of a dedication post for this "dear" cousin of mine.

Though, you might be wondering-


Q: Why the sudden urge for writing a blog post for him?
A: He's going to Kelantan to study at a boarding school.



I know, it's still kinda weird of me for doing this cuz Kelantan is still in Malaysia, but you know i'm a weird person :P


MOVING ON!


well, this is a photo of the 2 of us during '08 at Sunway (if you can see us o.O).
He was really the most annoying cousin i have ever had. He's a chinese speaker too, which makes him more annoying.
I actually preferred his sister more to him, actually.





these were taken at '09. Those 3 are the cousins i grew up with (well sorta).
Ji Ze at the time had just joined his school basketball team so he was getting taller and taller really fast.
I was actually starting to like and hate him at the same time cuz he was getting less annoying (BUT STILL WAS ANNOYING ANYWAY).


And in 2010 of course I had to go back to my mother's hometown. So of course, I had to see my cousins again.
He was the same, irritating as usual.

But after a few months i went back to K. Terengganu for a prayer ceremony with my dad,
and guess what?



He changed a whole lot. Everything.
He had a new voice, a new attitude, a new way of speaking, a new height (D:!!!!!!!!) and a mustache (HAHAHAHAHA)!

I actually thought that he looked way better than last time, cuz he's so much more mature-looking.


BUT!


His attitude. Ugh. I really couldn't stand it.
He was the meanest person I have ever met.

And I hated him. As in, seriously hated him. I didn't want to go back to KT anymore because of him.


But you know my parents, these are just 'little' problems.
So last last week, I went back to KT for Ah Lee's wedding, and i really had the time of my life.


 we went to the beach




and of course had some fun at his place.
so, from this holiday to KT i was quite surprised that I was having fun with Ji Ze.
And when i was going back to KL, i sorta miss him and my cousins.

It was weird. I never felt that way about them. And him.



And now Ji Ze's going to Kelantan to study at a boarding school, so I won't have much time to see him.
Ahh well. I will miss him.


I know this a reaally failed dedication post, but..



Ji Ze, i wish you the best of luck in Kelantan.
Have a safe trip there tomorrow :)



Love you,
from your 表姐 !


p/s: I don't think he'll ever read this post cu he doesn't know i have a blog. He will seriously kill me for posting up these not-so-nice photos x)

No comments: