Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby please don't go, if I wake up tomorrow will you still be here?

Before i say anything, i must share something with you guys.




you see that noob up there? Yeah, that's Tom Felton, otherwise known as Draco Malfoy.
Now tell me this.


 how the heck did this noob-faced boy..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

get so undeniably hot?


oh seriously. I never claimed that Tom Felton was handsome until that one fateful day on Tumblr.
Yeah sure I've watched the Potter movies, but c'mon I don't think he looked this good in them.
Because of the sleek blonde hair, I guess. :/


---


So, it's 31st December '10.
A recap of my 2010:



was in the class of 2A4 and became bendahari!

Oh god, 2a4. I am really gonna miss you guys. I especially miss the class fund now D:
Nah, i'm not that money-minded (OR AM I?). I love you guys, really. I've met the best people and had a pretty good year with this class of monkeys. :)


I met SHIN YIE!

Meeting her is something that i will never regret. She is the great friend of mine and I've had loads of fun this year with her. She's also my camera twin!
Unfortunately we're gonna be separated next year cuz she's in 3A1.
Oh god. *Sigh* well, I'll miss you Shin Yie! I know i've said this many times but, WE MESTI REMAIN AS KAWAN BAIK K? :)



I also met MARISA!

Aaaaaah Marisa! I'll never forget you! She is my laming and crapping partner.
You're a wonderful friend, Marisa. I remember during LKT camp I had a really big problem in my head and you actually cared for me. I'm sorry i made you worry about me during the camp when you're supposed to have fun.
Sadly she's also going to 3A1. Aiya Marisa you don't be so emo lah..3A1 is a good class you know! We have to remain kawan baik also k? :)

*okay i really hate myself in that picture above D:



HHAHAHAAHA and there's Kee too!

hey sheng jie, if you're reading this, i bet you're really surprised right?
Well, you're actually a pretty good friend of mine this year too. I remember on the 1st day of school i kept sitting at your place and call you chicken. Sorry if i made you angry or anything :(
We've had a bit of an argument for our english oral because of my bad temper too, and I apologize about that too.
Anyway, next year, you're also in 3A4 so...yeah i have plans for you ahead >:)


So other than meeting people!


i got my braces off!
*yeah i know i look fat here so don't say anything D:



got my lovely Nikon D90!


attended 拉萨行! PMO ALL THE WAY!


washed a teacher's car for civik project!



went to Cheer '10!



had a great time doing the NIE project with The Hawaiian Chickens!



had a good time with dad at the Terengganu Prayer Ceremony!



went completely gaga over Taylor Lautner <3


had some fun with juniors during installation preparation!


okay i have no more pics that you all will be interested in so i shall show you how i spent my school holidays:






went to Japan with my family and had a really good time :)







 went back to Terengganu for Ah Lee's wedding (i was the bridesmaid!) and had a lot of fun with cousins!



and what better way to end 2010 than...




to mess around with your long lost best friends <3

Me, Erica, Wei-yi and Marcus (yeah, marcus lee :P) went to watch Narnia (WHICH WAS AWZUMM) 2 days ago and had quite a good time.
Shu Yuin dropped by my house to goof around with us. :)


Conclusion: 2010 has been a gooooooood year.

I just hope 2011 will be better and I get to actually fufill my new year resolutions!




I guess I'm done. Goodnight, readers and...


a happy new year! :)





No comments: