Monday, December 27, 2010

Can I get your lips to speak my name?

I've left this blog dead for like, what? A few weeks and no one cares. Well, I'll just update for my own amusement :)

This post isn't really about my holidays now, but just some new year resolutions i thought of. I have been wanting to update about them for weeks but I always can't get myself to (and i wonder why :P)



So,



1. Harry Potter
 I've been re-reading the Harry Potter series and tried to watch them (where the heck are those dvds?). JKR is a really good author and i realized that i forgot shit loads about the story.
I'm now currently at the Order of the Phoenix and it's seriously as interesting as a church choir -.-

but actually my intention was not to rant about the books.



HP & the Sorcerer's Stone

WOULD YOU LOOK AT HIS SKIN?!




 oh puhhhhlease. You must be jealous right? DANIEL FREAKIN RADCLIFFE'S SKIN IS SO FLAWLESS! AS SMOOTH AS A BABY'S BUTTOCK! AND HE WAS SOOOO ADORABLE! :')

maybe he was using SK-II?


New Year Resolution # 1 : Get smooth skin like Daniel.




2. Look at those legs!

  
ahmagad, it's Kendall Jenner. Would you believe she's 14? LOOK AT HER EFFING LEGS! SERIOUSLY. Who would not want those legs? They go on and on and on and on and on. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK I CAN'T STAND THIS. I MUST HAVE THOSE LEGS! 

New Year Resolution # 2 : Get looooong legs!




3. Maxi dresses!
Bet you guys don't know what Maxi dresses are? Well,


they're really reaally reaaaaally long dresses. You know, for the beach and all.
Well, whenever i come across these dresses at malls i get quite dissapointed with myself.
AND WHY?




@ Kitschen, 1U

BECAUSE I'M SO DARN SHORT! D:
Yeah sure these dresses make you look like you're pregnant sometimes but they look really nice to wear!

HOW CAN I WEAR MAXI DRESSES WHEN I'M SO MUCH SHORTER THAN THEM? (well actually the mannequin of the pic above was standing on a platform, but i'm still shorter than it anyway D:)

New Year Resolution # 3 : BE TALLER LAH AMAGAD.


4. PMR?
It's time. It's my 3rd year in chs and in a few months....





i will have to face the exam.

but not just any exam,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




yes, people.














































































P to the M to the R





It only seemed like i did UPSR yesterday you know! And I can't screw up Sejarah this time.
Oh and Chinese. 


New Year Resolution # 4 : STUDY HARD FOR PMR.



well i guess that's it for today's post. I hope i get to update soon. 
Sorry if i wasted your time! If i really did waste your time, well..



No comments: