Tuesday, December 14, 2010

oh, Archiekins!

so, as everybody knows, the Archie comics are THE BEST COMICS IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! <3



The Archie comics industry has been running for nearly 70 years and sthey still are a favourite of many. So the other day I was reading one of the digests and i saw an advert of Archie's Married Life.





i know i'm stealing these photos from Google but I LOVE THEM COMICS!
Anyway, a few days ago my mom and I went to The Store to get my school stuff (SCHOOL T____T) and i just went to the bookshop to buy something.


GUESS WHAT I SAW!!








themarriedlife-b&v




The Married Life #3! :D
after so many months i finally got one of Archie's Married Life comics.
and since i had nothing else to do in the afternoon,



archie and ronnie sketch

I sketched Archie and Veronica. Veronica, yeah i know, I FAILED BADLY.
but i must say, I did a good job on Archie. Self-praise is indeed good for me :D

No comments: