Tuesday, December 07, 2010

all this time you were pretending, so much for my happy ending.

The title is so false. I seriously have no idea how to name this post.


I

AM

IN

SINGAPORE!

*awkward silence*
I seriously have nothing to blog about, really. Nothing at all.

anyway, i'm thinking of switching to Wordpress. Don't ask me why cuz i have no idea what the reason is either D:


p/s: Blogging is so much more than just posting pictures. I realized that today. But I know that if i put more words and less pictures, nobody would read my blog. Nobody. Only true blog readers will and I don't think there are much of these people left. :( 

p/p/s: I guess no one's reading this post either, huh? Well, if you wanna look at an interesting blog, please go to Xiaxue's blog cuz her blog is awesome!


p/p/s/s: I wonder if i'll get to see Xiaxue here. That'd be interesting.



Don't worry, I'll be back! :) 

3 comments:

rhia*13k said...

hey even if i am the only person reading i actually love your blog! youre amaaazing at photography :) x

Erica Tan said...

dude. I READ IT!!!!! and my blog is all words... hehe. about all my ramblings. i don't really mind if no one reads it. i got over that a while ago.. :P BUT it's good that you have a lotta photos. :D preeetty photos.

kaearabold said...

Titanium trim Reviews - Titanium Tours
TOTO TOTO titanium scissors TOTO TOTO TOTO is a unique and titanium build innovative fusion of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreen American and Japanese microtouch titanium trim as seen on tv styles. It is inspired by the Japanese style microtouch titanium