Sunday, January 02, 2011

it's the start of a new decade!

Taken in Terengganu :)

Hey guys! Happy new year to all! :D
I started of my year pretty well. Remember I mentioned my friend Erica in my last post?

Well I spent my new years day with her family. My family and I had to drive all the way down to Klang to hang out with them, but it was with it anyway.

So here are the photos:


the various expressions of Erica & Yu Pyn :)




CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE T____T


lol don't ask

My family with Erica's! This was outside Secret Recipe.

 so overall it was a good day.





Erica's leaving tomorrow! And Shu Yuin already went back to Singapore for school. :(
I have school tomorrow, too. AMAGAD HOW THE HOLIDAYS END SO FAST :(
Okay i'm gonna waste the whole day reading Order of the Phoenix now, BYE BLOG SEE YOU SOON T____T





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Looks like you had fun.. and that chocolate cake looks so yummy!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

Erica Tan said...

OMGSH! heehee. i like this post. and you made the photos look so good! AHH and the cake. hehe. it was a night to remember. omgsh, i'm quoting high school musical. o.o