Monday, November 22, 2010

sometimes, Tumblr is...

SO MEAN.

READ THIS :




I saw this on my dashboard today and i was like



Fine I don't know why I'm so sensitive to this post on Harry Potter's life. But what the heck!
I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I DON'T KNOW IF HARRY POTTER LOVES HIS LIFE OR NOT BUT HE DOES LIKE THE SCHOOL.




DAMN IT WWIAO! I KNOW YOUR TUMBLEBLOG'S POSTS ARE FUNNY BUT NOT THIS.
YOU DON'T KNOW HARRY POTTER SO DON'T THINK THAT THAT'S FUNNY.


SERIOUSLY.








------


Tumblr post of the day:


Ron: Hey!
Hermione: You crawl back here after weeks and all you have to say is “hey”?


picture of the day!


I've been trying out lomography editing these days and my pics look kinda weird :/
but i must say, I'm quite proud of the picture i took above! :D



leaving for Japan in 4 hours! I'll stop here BYE.





p/s:

CLICK HERE



1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

oh gosh. SO TRUE! the harry potter thing. he loves hermione and ron. AND dumbledore. AND hogwarts. it's his HOME.