Sunday, November 21, 2010

don't blame me, i had nothing to do!

so, yeaaaaah. NEW MAKEOVER FOR MY BLOG! I like it.

if you were wondering where me blog title came from, it came from Panic! At the Disco's old song "I Write Sins Not Tragedies".

Brandon Urie's voice is so effing cool. 


okay anyway, I'm leaving to Japan tomorrow so if i want to, I'll blog from there.
but i don't think that's gonna happen so...i better update about something now.


i had nothing to do today after i came back from 1U. I went outside to take some random shots at the garden :P




Photo of the day!


well, these are the only garden shots i have. HERE ARE PHOTOS OF YOURS TRULY!








shirt: Forever 21

YES THAT PHOTO IS MY NEW HEADER! Cool eh 8D
okay i better go to sleep nao, have to pack my stuff tomorrow morning.



i shall end this post with one more photoooooo...



....aaaaand done! BYE :)

No comments: