Saturday, April 09, 2011

when the waves are flooding the shore

Okay I am so sorry for keeping you all un-entertained for the past few weeks. But hey, who in this world isn't lazy to update? :/

So. Singapore. Ohemgee seriously I have no intention to update everything about it, so here's some photos! :


Far Far Away! Yes people, I WENT TO USS!  ♥






finally got try out macaroons on my birthday! Man, they're sweet :9

had a huge surprise gift from my parents. AN IPOD TOUCH WTF! I couldn't believe it!


went to USS again with Dan when she came down to sg! We love puss in boots :)

well that's a super short and un-detailed summary on my holiday @ singapore. If you want to see more pictures then..come to my house la. I didn't even upload many pics in my March album on facebook :D


Okay so singapore's done. Here's what you guys missed about my life :


2 weeks ago, my sejarah project group and I went to MBPJ to get some info about it. Had some fun :)

had my first photography club duty for the spm results day.

brought my camera *without permission* to school yesterday and took some photos with classmates!

k la i lazy to update on more. NEXT TIME, I PROMISE!

No comments: