Sunday, February 20, 2011

tell the world i'm coming home

My day with Xiu Hui.


So today's a sunday. My school exams are in 2 weeks. Mom's birthday is in 7 days.
And it's kinda obvious that Xiu Hui came by my place today to WASTE MY TIME. But well, at least we had fun. :)


Anyway, if you all actually keep up with me at school, you guys would know that I didn't attend cross country this year WHICH IS SO SAD. You guys should know why, too. Well, to those who don't, wait for a few more weeks and until it's official. Don't know what I'm talking about? Too bad then >;)

p/s: I really need to start deleting those people who I don't know on facebook. I mean c'mon, I can't have 845 people knowing me. Or maybe I'm just too popular lolz.

p/p/s: TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR <3

1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

haha yes. very popular. :)