Thursday, February 03, 2011

can we not pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

This is Justin. Justin ish mahh new friend :)

Yeah so i met a new friend! He's from Hong Kong. His family was invited by my dad to come over for our cny eve reunion dinner. HE SPEAKS ENGLISH LIKE A FRENCH PERSON HOMG!

Some pics from the dinner (yeah nothing much.)


 Justin says that these Wife Biscuits can only be found in hk. BOO MSIA! They taste like kaya :9


lol he has dimples!


oh i also did some last minute spring cleaning BEFORE the dinner which took me...6 hours?




lol see how much i've accomplished yesterday? I'm so proud of myself!


But that was yesterday. Today was CHO YAT! HAHAHA all the food :9


Did mahh nails!

played with ah Bing's iPad %&*(^()*() (that's not me in the pic btw)


me and hsu huan :)


WELL I HAVE TO EAT RIGHT? :9 SATAYYY


going back to mom's kampung tomorrow (YAYZ!). Good night.



p/s:


Taylor Swift, you are loved <3

1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

AAAAAHH preeetty person in a preetty dress. :D omgsh so cool. from hk and speaks english in a frenchy accent?! cool! :) and good job! hm. maybe i should do some cleaning... hehe.