Thursday, November 04, 2010

hello, November!

it's 4th November. You know what that means!
















HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIN YIE


Thank you for making me laugh all the time 
Thank you for letting me call you Shin YEAH
Thank you for letting me spam on your wall in Facebook today
Thank you for being such an awesome friend!
 

...

yes i know i have a lot of catching up to do with my blog posts but i think i'll just skip them ;D
so anyway, i went to the final PMO Installation meeting yesterday!
those form 1s are just so adorable!

千手观音?

me and WEN YI!

 the form 1 bunch

  this pic is awesome. Taken by my new 50mm lens<3


if you want to look at more pics, then CLICK HERE!  
i'm going to Penang in the afternoon and i'll be there for around 4 days.
just pray that i'll update after i come back people ;)



p/s:  

i'm currently reading 'The Last Song' by Nicholas Sparks and i love it :)


and this is my self-made bookmark.

1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

ARE THOSE COOKIES I SEE?!?!?!? let me at them!! hahahah. yumm.