Friday, November 19, 2010

Harreh Pottah 7!

Left to right: Zi Heng, Sheng Jie, Xiu Hui, Jia Yin, Shin Yie, me. 



so, the 6 of us went to watch the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) at Mid Valley yesterday :)

we had quite a good time. THE MOVIE IS GREAT! I'd give it a 4/5!






 
we ate at Sushi King. It took us around 10 minutes to figure out where we wanted to eat. (THAT CHAN ZI HENG KEEPS WANTING TO EAT AT CARL'S JUNIOR! D:)

we talked there and laughed a lot, i laughed even when there was food in my mouth! x)




took some photos with the girls before going in the cinema.
and sorry, no photo-taking was allowed in the cinema so..HERE ARE A FEW SPOILERS!


Hermione, as pretty as always :)


Voldemort is sho ugly :)

haha i know you guys will hate me if i put anymore spoilers. Moving on.


yes, i am aware that my mouth is covered with ice cream. Did it on purpose.

We went around talking about how great the movie was and bought ice cream from McD's.
Sheng Jie left first, then Zi Heng left.




went to Watsons with the girls cuz they wanted to buy some facial stuff and went to Big Apple Donuts to buy some donuts home.

the last pic before me and Xiu Hui went home.


well, if you want to look at more pics, go to my Facebook profile to check them out la.

-----

went shopping with my mom the other day and stopped by Fahrenheit 88 to have a look.
I SAW AN ACCESSORIES SHOP CALLED HEART ATTACK! I'VE BEEN SEEING THIS NAME IN MAGAZINES ALL THE TIME!
and i bought a necklace!


but not just ANY necklace...



it is a STOPWATCH NECKLACE!!! :D




HELLLL YEAAAAAAH! I've been wanting this necklace for a few months now! :)
went to Pavilion, too. Bought a dress (Body-con dress! <3) from Forever 21. I'm gonna wear it to my cousin's wedding next month! No picture available, sorry.
okay, since i have revived my blog, i shall go now.  
GOODBYE.

1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

can't WAIT to watch it. :D and awww i miss malaysia. :(