Monday, October 11, 2010

betrayed

i have betrayed myself.
i am supposed to be studying.




reaallly short post here, shall blog more about me after finals. so, here's what happened lately:

  • I'M GOING TO GLAM FREAKING NATION! (if you don't know, 'Glam Nation' is Adam Lambert's concert!)
  • Finals are here and i can't study due to me being easily distracted.
  • Sejarah, please go die. (but i have to learn to love you too D:)
  • There's this girl named Cherry Lee that's visiting my blog! HIHIHIHI! :D
  • I'm not going to Paramore's concert :(
  • I've been really active on Twitter nowadays! FOLLOW ME!
  • Why am i blogging at 2.35pm on a Monday afternoon? PMR BREAK, BABY! (which is ending tmr. shit.)
  • I am very tempted to get the finals over with. I WANT MY FREEDOM.
  • oh and Sejarah, i'll say this again, you suck.


so umm that's about it! i promise that i'll update after finals. stay tuned!


 

1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

PMR! good luck. you'll be fine. :) and and and. ADAM LAMBERT!!!!!! and and PARAMORE!! heehee. paramore. you were GOING TO THEIR CONCERT?!?!? i said were. i noticed that you said not going.

did i just confuse you? sry, i confused myself too.
ERICAAAA

hi