Tuesday, June 15, 2010

unproductivity,

this is such an unproductive holiday :/
everyday after my morning shower i come up here, use computer until DINNER; after dinner also use again.

ARGH ! SANGAT SIEN EHH .


                             

                             SO UNPRODUCTIVE.
                             you see now :


my beautiful room is a mess....


BECAUSE OF MY LAZINESS! T.T


i'm such a disgrace lo D;
if this keeps going, when i grow up, i think i'm gonna grow fat, eat pizza in my room and can never find a husband! OH SHITZ MAN. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.



and this is when it saved my life
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




















DIARY OF A WIMPY KID ! ! ! :D


hey don't laugh at me kayy...it saved me from laziness (well sort of)! the 'wimpy kid' is a boy named Greg Heffley who is in middle school, he has an older brother named Rodrick.
HECK I LOVE IT SHO SHO SHO MUCHHH! <3 and there's a movie for it too!


AHHHH RODRICK! BANYAK HAWT ! :DD



i'm gonna read the other Wimpy Kid book now-



ciao!




p/s: i got a new haircut last week. didn't want to let you guys see it cuz it looks weird ><
my dad says i look like my mom.

SHITZ LAH. D;


1 comment:

Erica Tan said...

BAHAHHA. yeah, it looks just sedikit like your mum. i decided to adopt ur BM-glish. if that makes sense. lol. well, who cares about unproductive holidays? these few days of mine have been... yeah. just sitting at home in pjs in front of the computer. and eating. hahaha. but school starts tmrw. so.. yeah.